Stride Free Exercise Saddle - 2021 Design
***New design for 2021 - raised seat and extra padding for added comfort for the rider, same outstanding comfort for the horse!***
The Stride Free exercise saddle is designed to free up a horse's shoulders to allow for a more fluid stride.
- Revolutionary TREE which lays flat on either side of the withers, not cutting down into the shoulder like conventional trees
- Wide panels for spinal clearance
- Large load bearing area, as tree is a weight dispersing flat panel for a flexible fit
- Made of fine, high grade leather for a soft seat and comfortable ride
- Increased freedom of shoulder movement
- Stainless steel bars
- Lengthened stride
- Race model available
- Designed and made in Australia by Peter Horobin Saddlery
- BETA trade show award 2014
To find out more search for 'Stride Free Racing' on Youtube.