Stride Free Forward Cut Race Saddle
The Stride Free forward cut Race saddle is designed to free up a horse's shoulders to allow for a more fluid stride. The use of goat leather makes the saddle lighter and integrated weight pockets means there is no need for an additional weight cloth.
- Revolutionary TREE which lays flat on either side of the withers, not cutting down into the shoulder like conventional trees
- Wide panels for spinal clearance
- Increased freedom of shoulder movement
- Lengthened stride
- Large load bearing area, as the tree is a weight dispersing flat panel for a flexible fit
- Made of goat leather which is naturally lighter
- Non-slip under
- Weight pockets integrated into the saddle
- Designed and made in Australia by Peter Horobin Saddlery
- BETA trade show award 2014
To find out more search for 'Stride Free Racing' on Youtube.